Every $1 invested in an effective user interface has a return of $10 to $100.
"A Few Things To Keep in Mind:
- If you design your product for everybody, you'll end up designing for nobody. Know your end user and their environment.
- In UI design, the less like your users you are, the more user research you will need.
- Slowly shift paradigms over several releases, instead of it one big release.
- Every $1 invested in an effective user interface has a return of $10 to $100.
- Sometimes what is innovative, takes 2-3 familiar concepts & mashes them together.
- Good UX is immersive, responsive and consistent across channels."